Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Internet Problems?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Internet Problems?

    I have Adelphia, and for the last few months it has been awful. Seems like it is off as much as on. Anybody else having problems?
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    I used to have problems with mine all the time, do you have the terayan tj 715 cable modem? I havent had a problem out of mine at all!! how long have you had it?
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    you can check your connection speed and everything at this site. it is very accurate.

    www.atl.speakeasy.net
    Cant we all just get along?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    I have a Motorola. HAve had it for about a year now. My receive, send and online lights just go off. Sometimes for houre. When I call Adelphia they just tell me there is a problem in this area and they are aware of it. I tell then H... I'm aware of it too !!
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    ahh they always say that, i could call right now give them my info and they would say that. they do a lot of updates on it constantly that screws with certain people and not others. where do you live at?
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Internet Problems?

    Had Adelphia once and just give it up. Why pay a fortune to get dial up at what Adelphia cost? So i swithced back. Got tired of paying a fortune for the same speed or service.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    I live in Big Stone Gap
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    Mine is being slow right now. It let me log in and load up the forum but it wants to be slow at loading the topics.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    Mine is slow too. I'm just fed up with it. Time for a change.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Internet Problems?

    We used to have verizon dial up....hated it, my dad loves the DSL though....the dial up support was horrible, we could not connect they FINALLY told us that our modem was too new it was a V92 not V90 and they just didn't support it, they suggested we get and older modem

    I love my cable internet though, I have never had any problems that were not corrected right away.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •